Monday, October 29, 2018

Stripes and denim

I picked up this cute stripe top at a local boutique last year and have had so much wear from it.

outfit details
                     
stripe top - from Valentine Fashions
                       denim jacked  -  BigW (B collection)
                       jeans-                 thrifted
                       sneakers -           Kmart
                       bag                     the iconic au

where I wore it
for my first night class back at study for my cert iv in AOD

linking to
Not Dead Yet Style
Shelbee on the edge
Turning heads tuesday
Fancy friday link up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stripes and denim

I picked up this cute stripe top at a local boutique last year and have had so much wear from it. outfit details                       str...